Wednesday 18 April 2007

Something

What? No idea yet, but I'm aiming for... something. Or other.

Today's pointless photo is of some native crocus (pasque flower) buds in my father's yard. At least that's what they looked like on the weekend. Right now they're probably covered in a few centimetres of snow, since we managed another weird bit of weather this morning.

The only good thing about this is that I get a day of not complaining about my allergies.

You're welcome.

----------

Note to the t.v. club: as the arbiter of all things in wine gummery, I've officially decided that last night was certainly worth its weight in wine gums. In the new resealable packages, even, so they won't go stale.

----------

Ok, I've got this far in the post and I still don't know what flavour of something it's supposed to be about. I guess that means that something is short, to the point, and completely lacking in substance.

Good to know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails