Tuesday 17 April 2007

Here's a question:

What do you get when you cross allergies, a steroid adjustment, and a whack of shot-to-death students?

I'm not sure, but I can tell you that it isn't sleep.

Now, granted, the no sleep thing was more about the first two items on the list. The third one mostly just gave me something to think about while I wasn't sleeping.

At any rate, I'm massively less than functional at the moment. This'll be short.

----------

Today's pointless photo is of a fly sitting on the toilet flap that's anchored in my father's lawn.








Someone better be asking why there's a toilet flap anchored in my father's lawn. If you're not asking, I'm supremely disappointed in you.

What?

Oh, so now you want to know why there's a toilet flap anchored in my father's lawn? I could get pissy and not tell you at all, you know.

Ok, fiiine.

The toilet flap is, of course, covering up the hole for the free-standing clothesline when the clothesline isn't in use. Common sense, really.

Common sense if you're my father, at least. If you asked him why he's using a toilet flap to cover the clothesline hole he'd probably just tell you that it was the right size for the job.

And really, what could be more reasonable?

It makes you wonder why more people don't have toilet flaps anchored in their lawns.




I'm going now.

2 comments:

smudgers said...

Well that sure explains a lot now doesn't it.

Anonymous said...

I'm just lovin your Dad more and more. In a friendly way. I can tell he is a kindred spirit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails