Saturday 14 April 2007

Pointless whinge of the day:

I've got plenty of nothing today. Oh, and in regards to the link: how hilarious is it to think of Bryn Terfel doing Porgy and Bess? Great voice, interesting personality... but completely not Porgy and Bess material.

Well, I think so anyway.

Maybe if Porgy and/or Bess was Welsh?

----------

As I said before I distracted myself by playing Fun With Search Engines, I've got nothing. I'm at the end of a six-day work week, I'm antihistamined up because of the snow moulds... and, of course, right after the snow moulds stop sporing the poplar trees will start pollening.

Either way, I've still got nothing.

Well, except mucous.






And runny eyes.






None of which counts as blog worthy.

I suppose that means I should just post this and get the whinge over with before it stars developing momentum. Believe me, you'll be hearing enough about my allergies in the next few weeks that we'll all be thankful for the days when I decide to stop typing early.

So...

Enjoy the tulip. It's one of last year's crop. You'd have a hard time finding blooming tulips outside at the moment, seeing as we started the week with yet another snowstorm. If you recall, I whinged about that too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails