Sunday 1 April 2007

Who stole the first quarter of my year?


Today's entry is a scratch and sniff. Now this works best if you use the thumb nail of your left hand. Go on. I can wait.

You'll experience the soggy dog odour one experiences after a walk in the pouring rain. And it is. Pouring rain I mean.

This particular pup proves that indeed Labs do have a double-coat which is to say we're taking bets on whether she'll sink in deep water due to the sheer volume of her coat.

And what a joy to dry off. While her sister shakes and dries in less than five minutes, this one takes at least 20 minutes just to towel down. We used to flat-iron her coat after she was dry but now the natural curl is just allowed to come through as she air-dries.

Ah, springtime. As I sit here listening to the gentle rain ... pounding on my window ... there is also the sound of thunder in the distance. Hence lightning around us perhaps. Seems a sensible time to post and turn the computer off, doesn't it.

I think so too.

I remember in earlier years speaking and typing in complete sentences, with proper grammar and everything. Yep, those days are totally in the past.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails