Monday 30 April 2007

Hey guess what I can bother you with now

Not only, gentle reader, do we occupy our (your?) time lately with macro images; we now have a shiny new zoom lens for the digital SLR camera.

Ah, yes. It is possible to be six feet away and still take a shot that shows the fly to the left should really have shaved her legs.

Oh and for the Alberta folks who are craving a groundswell (ha! I kill me!) of growing things, there are butter-yellow tulips under the fly. You know, in case you missed it.

On another note ~ and I know the anticipation will be extreme ~ there are oddities out there in the world that should be noted, photographically of course, yes. This intrepid reporter will attempt to keep you apprised of such nonsense... erm, I mean of course, such important material. Yeh, that's it.



Why yes, yes, I did make the jet fuel that we have called coffee this morning. This is perhaps why the post is a) early and b) just plain nonsense but for the pretty flower for the OLF.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails