Thursday 5 April 2007

Don't even.

Don't even what? Oh, I don't know. How about:
- ask me how things are going
- ask me to do anything else
- put anything else on my desk
- look at me the wrong way unless you want to be sorry at some point

Yeah, I suppose that might cover it. More or less.

I'm having a day.

I'm also posting yet another pointless flower photo from last year because it hurts my brain to look out and see snow. I'm allowed to be in a snit about the snow, you know. That's the rules.

Whose rules?

My rules.

Shut up, anyway. I told you I was having a day.

And one of the crickets that the toad hasn't found yet is currently singing at the top of its creepy little... erm... legs. At the moment it would be well within my capabilities to find a hammer and fix that problem.






In case anyone was wondering, I am off tomorrow...

Not yet, though. Back to work for me. Pretty sad when a half-assed rant to a pointless blog is what passes for a coffee break in my world, don't you think? Ah well. Call it blowing off a little steam so that I don't injure any of my coworkers. I'm sure they all appreciate it.

See you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dog has been sick. Very sick.
So, haven't been around. She is home now so I am playing nursemaid and warden. About Raines. I love the show. I had the hardest time following what happened. It seemed at first Bob was going over to the other side. But, the show told some of Raines childhood.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I got confused. Thats Dresden Files. You meant the new show. I love that one too. Hey! I've had a rough week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails