Sunday 22 April 2007

Ice Queen

.... which is to say I got lucky a few times in capturing the untold story of ice whilst taking pictures with the new camera's macro. Oh stop rolling your eyes at the geekiness factor. I have to do something with my time, you know.

Hmm. Well, okay, there is the world climate .. and there is the devastation of Katrina still to be remedied .. oh and poverty even among those who were once middle-class .. and ... well, hey, I like photography dammit. Stop bothering me.

Anyway......


When you clicky-click the photo and gaze lovingly at my effort, I defy you to not feel actually pulled to the centre of the shot.

Go on. I can wait.


Cool, yes?


Well yes, I know it's ice and it's supposed to be cool. Gah, you people are a tough audience.

Today's photo is brought to you by the letter D and the letter C for darn cold as the Western Office is currently experiencing temperatures in the minus column.

With our temps heading toward 25 C for the day, is it so wrong for me to be as gleeful as I am about this?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails