Sunday 24 June 2007

.... and where did my week go anyhow


So never mind that I had to be prone to take this photo, with no waggling of the camera as I rested on elbows to take the shot. And never mind that passersby probably really do think of me as "oh, you know ... that crazy woman" in the park.

I'm used to it all.


"And do I even care what they think of me?", she called out.

Well, no, not so much. Isn't it a lovely thing to be this age, then.

Oh - and the only really important thing that's worth mentioning is that I got my hair trimmed yesterday. And isn't it a sad thing in a woman's world when a stylist does such a decent job that THAT matters enough to have it run through your mind the next day.



Maybe I should get a life. But I hear that's over-rated.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

But... if we got a life, who would care for the dogs? Certainly not the
"others". Be glad you still have hair. I hear its all downhill in the thinning department after 60. I will be 61 on Monday. I have turned upside down to get a certain angle on a flower with my camera. It is fun that I don't care what anyone thinks anymore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails