Thursday 28 June 2007

Playing with the macro-Part oh-heaven-knows-what

Yes, this is all I have for today.

The humidity has taken the temperatures in Toronto to the 40-Plus mark for several days and frankly, I'm just zonked.

Shall I rant on again about mankind screwing up the environment and knowing this was coming?

I thought not. You're welcome. Enjoy the pretty picture.

Oh and the originating office should be careful about these things. I'm starting to cackle maniacally while learning to love playing with both depth of field and macro settings. Are we sure we want all these experiments out in public?

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Lately I am having a ball with this little flower symbol on my Panasonic
camera dial. I think it does Macro.
Whatever it does, I am enjoying it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails