Wednesday 13 June 2007

Pointless Goldenrod Spider sketch from a few years ago of the day:

Yeah, I've got nothing. Literally nothing. No voice after an afternoon shouting at kids (we call it a pond study but it certainly seems to involve a lot more yelling than studying). No photos because I left my nerdstick at home. No energy because (and I think I may have mentioned this) I have a FRIGGING cold.

Yesterday I got kicked out of work.

Yeah, really. I came back from my afternoon program and was told to go home. Not only that, but I was told to take this morning off as well.

I did.

I still have a cold.

I imagine I'll still have a cold tomorrow, too.

Ah well. Enjoy the spider. Tomorrow we'll probably be back to the usual pointlessness.

Excepting, of course, that I'll still have a cold.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Hyphens. I'm sure there should be hyphens in that subject line somewhere. I like hyphens. I mean I like exclamation points too but they're just not as meaningful as they used to be. They don't pack the same punch! See?


Oh and I like question marks but generally I use question marks to be polite and make you feel included in my thoughts. You knew that .... right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails