Friday 15 June 2007

Not a lot of time to post of the day:

I have a program in about a half hour that I need to go set up for. Time flies, you see.

Flies.

Get it?

Oh, shut up.

----------

I seriously don't have time to post properly (or even improperly, as I usually do) just now, which is kind of a shame because I actually had something I wanted to tell you about.

No, really. I did. It was this fairly bizarre (and, admittedly, medication-assisted. I have a cold, did I mention?) dream I had last night. Maybe if you remind me I'll sit down and type the thing out tonight, because it really was a doozy. Just... well, the only difficulty is that it might tell you more about the inner (non)workings of my brain when I'm under the weather than anyone should ever want to know, but it may even be worth it for the entertainment value alone.

We'll see if I'm in the mood later, then.

For now, gotta fly.




Didn't I already tell you to shut up? I'm not well, after all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails