Thursday 14 June 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

It's Cranesbill, or Sticky Purple Geranium.

That's what it is, all right.

Is it too early in the post to admit that I have nothing again today? Probably, but I'm going to do it anyway. We can add watch to the list of things I don't have (look back at yesterday's post. There was a list. Really), since I managed to break mine during this morning's program. Well, not break, exactly. The watch still works. The strap? Not so much.

I guess I'll be reaching into my pocket a lot for this afternoon's program.

I'll also be wet, apparently. It just started to rain. Ah well, I already look miserable (did I mention that I have a FRIGGING cold?) so being wet will just complete the ensemble.

Sigh.

I'd say I want to go home, but I've already been kicked out of work once this week. Two more and I'll likely get suspended. Or at least detention.





Go away now.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

You're just pure joy and sunlight everyday :P~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails