Saturday 2 June 2007

A pointless purple thing

It took about four years to get these bulbs to actually look healthy when they've come up in the Spring, this being only one of a couple of dozen waving their navel-orange-sized heads out there.
You'd think I'd be able to remember what they are, then, since I've fostered them along this long.

Thing is, my brain can hold only so much information and apparently I'm out of RAM.

In other news, it's incredibly warm and believe it or not, we need rain. There are saplings over in the woods that look like they're gasping... which I suppose makes me responsible for any Act of God which pops up in the next while now that I've raised the issue.

Oh well. Enjoy the ... purple thing.

1 comment:

deeol said...

I'd say it's an allium.

Yes, it did need a name in my brain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails