Tuesday 26 June 2007

...

Ok. The facts:

I'm in pain.

This doesn't make me happy.

I really need everyone to go away.

Failing that, I'll go away. In fact, that's probably easier.

I hate to sound like I'm in a snit (I'm not, really), but I sooo could have done without being on my feet all day today. By the end of my second program I was damn near in tears, and it makes it slightly hard to do my job when I'm spending that much energy just trying to keep from looking a blubbery mess in front of a group of children.

Incidentally, another thing that doesn't make me happy is the number of people who seem to think it's a good idea to book a program for the last few days of school. I can understand wanting to avoid being stuck in the classroom with a bunch of kids who are salivating for summer, but... go swimming. Play softball. Go to... I don't know, laser tag or something. Just don't use me as your babysitter, ok?

Maybe I'm in a teeny bit of a snit.

Anyway, I have a few things that I still need to get done before this work day is over and I can go stretch out on the bed for a while.

Maybe I'll just stay there.




That'd be good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails