Friday 22 June 2007

Late post of the day:

Yes, I know I usually post on my lunch break. I had a short lunch break today because I had another program to get ready for.

This will also be short because I still have a memo to write.

Busy much?

Oh, and it was also imperative that I ate the last cupcake. Not that that has anything to do with anything, but it's another reason for the delay.

----------

Today marked the brief return of the Wandering Wheat. He stopped in for a while this morning to see if we all still loved him.... or maybe it was to get an idea of what he'll be up against next week when he's back on full time. Whatever.

I, of course, whined at him. I'm sort of in my petulant two-year-old stage just now, and I find I'm whinging about damned near everything. SOMEBODY needs a day or two off, I'm thinking.

Anyway, Wheat's back from what sounds like a very busy trip. I didn't get a chance to hear too much about it because I had (SURPRISE!) a program to get ready for, but I'm sure we'll get more than enough of a chance to talk things over later. It tends to happen when you share an office with someone. You know, the part where you do occasionally talk. If you have to.

Kidding, yes. Wheat and I talk more than occasionally. And, contrary to what might be popular opinion, I do want to hear what the whole thing was like. I may be a petulant two-year-old, but I'm not going to sit here and pout because the fellow who sits at the other desk now officially has the best stories.

I wouldn't pout anyway. There's not really a lot of jealousy involved, seeing that he just finished doing something that (as interesting as it probably was) I wouldn't do on a bet. Yeah, I admit it. I'm a little too insular.

But you love me anyway.

Right?





RIGHT?

Well, just for that I'm not going to post tomorrow. And maybe even the next day. So there. Nyah.






Ok, the fact is that I'm busy at an event for those two days and won't likely be near a computer. Talk to the Toronto office if you find yourself blather-deficient, I guess.

See you in a couple.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails