Saturday 16 June 2007

Pointless... well, I haven't quite decided yet

If you listen carefully you can probably hear me coughing. I'm feeling better today (better than dead still counts as better) but I'm sounding much more annoying.

I'm also not really in the mood to blather, as you've likely already guessed.

So...

Oh, I should say that I've changed my mind about sharing that very strange dream I mentioned yesterday with the electronic world. It was odd, it was VERY MUCH Nyquil-induced, and while it wasn't disturbing to be in the middle of the thing I don't think it'll read like anything so much as a massive nightmare.

It wasn't.

It was entertaining as hell, but see above re: drugged-up brain. At the time, anyway. I don't qualify for that distinction at the moment.

And I still don't have a topic.

Ah well, maybe I'll try later. Or tomorrow.






That counts as later, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

I'm having scary dreams on Naproxen.
In one, I lost my dog. It seems
to accentuate all your fears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails