Friday 20 July 2007

EYES!!!

This is one of the photos of the jumping spider I mentioned the other day. Not sure what kind she is, but that's mostly because I haven't bothered to try to figure it out.

If it seems like the spider was looking at the camera, that's because she was. Jumping spiders are neat that way. They see well enough that they do actually watch you as you go about your business.

The fabric, if anyone's trying to get a sense of scale, was coarse chair upholstery. This spider was about two centimetres long (including legs). At first I thought she was a big piece of lint on the chair, but then she moved.

My reaction? Cool. A spider.

And shut up, world. I've already said that I know I'm weird.

I'm also incredibly tired, and I'm planning to leave in a matter of minutes. The work day started at 6 am this morning, and since I haven't had a lunch break that means my day is almost over.

Bye then.





And goodbyyyyye spider...

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Oooooooooooh and great legs!

Yes, my day also started early.


We have to stop meeting under these circumstances.

Related Posts with Thumbnails