Tuesday 17 July 2007

So sorry... did you want some?

They're all gone now, I'm afraid.

I just thought I'd let my two fans know that one of my favourite things in the world is fresh garden peas.

No reason.

You should have seen the non-reaction from my father when I took this photo, though. I think he's given me up for completely weird.

Ah well. Had to happen eventually.

----------

That, boys and girls, was the sum total of sense you can expect in this blog post. Sad, isn't it? We (me 'n alllll the voices) are blaming lack of sleep today, but not for the usual reasons. The father figure had to take someone to emergency last night (don't worry -- I still have all my fingers. My uncle, on the other hand, has a newly-prescribed course of antibiotics), and as a result sleep didn't really happen until one in the morning. It's hard to stop listening for the car to pull in, as I'm sure you know.

This all wouldn't have been a big deal except for the fact that the dog has declared herself the family alarm clock lately. So much for using the days off to attempt actual rest.

I have a feeling that she was trying to get my father back for leaving, the spiteful thing. I took care of the evening routine last night since I didn't know how long they'd be at the hospital, and it sent Dogbreath into an immediate snit. She's such a daddy's girl, that dog. I've talked before about the monumental pouts she'll put on when I'm housesitting here, and last night she went straight into petulant mode the moment my father left without her.

Makes me feel sooo valued.

Anyway, I'm too tired to even attempt to put together a thought because of all of this and I'm not actually in the mood to bother. See you tomorrow, when the theme of the day will probably be I've got nothing.

What can I say? I do predictable well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails