Monday 9 July 2007

Pointless whatever of the day:

I don't really have anything today. The music's playing, the laundry's spinning, and I'm eating cheezies.

None of that should affect blogging, I know, but I still don't really have anything.

I was thinking of going on for a bit about the stupidity of holding massive concerts to raise awareness about global warming and then thinking it's ok that the concerts themselves caused damage... because of course they've bought carbon credits to offset whatever problems they may have caused (or at least added to). I was thinking of going on about it, yes, but I don't have the energy to bother.

Somewhat ironic, I suppose.

I do wonder, though, how much paper was wasted by having people sign environmental pledges that won't exactly be checked up on...

Ah well.

In other news, it's been raining (again), so Wheat should probably go and change the trail conditions note I put up on Saturday. The trail was finally passable for the first time in nearly two months, but I'd be willing to bet that it's not as of yesterday night.

Remember back a few years ago when I was complaining of drought? Yeah, well, not so much now.

I think I'm done for the moment. Back to the cheezies, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails