Saturday 28 July 2007

Pointless

Yeah, this one had a little help from the photoeditor. I like it this way, though. It picks out the wings nicely.

----------

So, why is today's topic pointless? Mostly because I have no topic. You don't get much more pointless than that.

I'm working the late shift tonight, and (for whatever reason) it seems to make it less likely that I'll blog anything worth reading. I have no idea why, but it happens every time I attempt to blog later in the day than my usual time.

I'm not at all a creature of habit, you know.

Maybe I should blame the lack of substance you're finding here lately on the quarterly game of Let's Edit the Newsletter I've been playing in the past few days. Wrestling with the newsletter generally takes the wind right out of my writing sails.

Not to be confused with my writing sales, which are nonexistent as I've never actually tried to sell this dreck.

I could say something about it taking my soul, too, but that's melodramatic even for Yours Hammily.

Anyway, I'm back to the usual schedule tomorrow. That means I'll have to find yet another excuse for whatever does or doesn't end up on the blog, but don't worry. I'm up to the challenge.

How does it's too hot to blog strike you? Or it's the end of my work week? How about isn't it time for the Toronto office to come up with some pointlessness?

Oh, I'll work on it. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails