Thursday 19 July 2007

Something

I'm not entirely sure what. It was a busy morning, and I haven't really had time to think of anything.

What do you think of today's pointless photo, by the way? Not too shabby for a hand-held macro on an autofocus camera, if I do say so myself.

I like my little camera. It's fun.

I got a few shots of a fairly large jumping spider on a chair in the theatre this morning, but I haven't had time to pull them off the camera to see if they're any good. I'd like them to be, both because it was the largest jumping spider I've ever seen (although, remember that I'm in Canada and the jumping spiders don't really get all that big here) and because I haven't got a decent picture of a jumping spider yet. They're my favourite spider group, but since they're so usually active and curious it's hard to get them to pose.

Especially for a hand-held macro on an autofocus camera.

Let's see... what else?

Well, a little more sleep happened last night than has been happening as a rule, but the apartment's still ridiculously hot and I'm getting kind of tired of it. Unfortunately, being tired of it doesn't change anything.




Eh... so far, so boring. Surely I have another something hiding in my brain? I could tell you that the freaks have had a very entertaining morning, what with the Emmy nominations coming out and all. Of course, hiatus freaks are generally entertaining anyway. They pretty much illustrate the phrase grasping at straws, since every spoiler (no matter how unlikely) is dissected to skeletal remains, every casting rumour is cheered &/or mourned, and every photograph... well, god help us all if there are photographs, really. Visual reminders that the actors still exist and are, at this very moment, working on new episodes that will start airing in X weeks, Y days, and Z hours? That's enough for a total freak meltdown.

Is it evil of me to find it all so bloody amusing?

Well, we all need hobbies. Theirs is to freak, and mine is to watch them.

Anyway, I obviously haven't come up with much in the way of topic so I think I'll just quit here before things get silly. Tomorrow's a stupidly early start to the work day, so depending on how much of a mood that leaves me in I may or may not post.

See you whenever, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails