Wednesday 27 February 2008

Phlegm

Odd word, phlegm.

Oh, and the pointless photo is truly pointless today. Don't even try to attach a meaning. And... be very thankful that I don't have a picture of phlegm. I would have used it if I did.

I'm not sure what's set off the allergies, but I've spent the last few days rapidly turning into a snot factory. Considering that it wasn't all that long ago that I was actually sick, I don't think it's entirely fair that my body's now choosing to be pseudosick.

One damned thing after another, as my grandmother would have said.

No, really. She said it all the time. My grandma was a bit colourful.

Anyway, here I am with a chapped nose, a rather disgustingly wet cough, and an incipient sinus headache. Yeah, you just know that'll be coming. And, of course, I forgot to take an antihistamine before I came down to the office so I can already predict that the amount of work that will happen today is zero.

Sinus headaches and curriculum research get along so well together, you know.





How many words into this post did you guess that I have nothing today? If you managed to figure it out using only the post title, YOU WIN THE BLOG!!!

Let me know where you'd like it delivered.







Nobody's buying into this. I can just tell.

Later, all.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

I beg to differ with Grandma, in that this winter is the same damn thing over and over.


Whadaya mean I'm bitter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails