Saturday 2 February 2008

So, the nice thing about a t-back bra is...

Oh, before I get into that, I should say that today's photo features my nephew.

He's the one on the left.

----------

So, the nice thing about a t-back bra is that the shoulder strap tends to sit closer to your neck than the strap on the average bra does. This is important when one is trying to avoid putting anything directly on top of the large-ish purple welt on one's right shoulder.

It's the little things in life than make you truly grateful, you know.






Erm... you wanted to hear more about the large-ish purple welt on my right shoulder? Ok, since you asked. Let's just note that if you find yourself for any reason falling through the air after, say, tripping over your own feet, it's probably best not to break that fall with a secretary-style desk to the shoulder.

'Nuff said?

Yeah, I thought so.

Shall we now add up my wtf total for these past two weeks? May as well, really. Start with one cold that developed into an ear infection, factor in a buggered-up neck that made it impossible to move for a couple of days, add five days of not leaving the apartment at all because it was MINUS COLDER THAN HELL OUTSIDE, and finish up with a little furniture slam-dancing.

It's a wonder they let me out on the roads today, when you think of it.

Of course, they didn't actually know that they were letting a complete disaster out on the roads.

That might have been one reason that I was let out on the roads, actually.

Anyway. Sorry I'm not more exciting after nearly a week off. Really, though. What can you expect from someone who's been living the life of a particularly ill-starred hermit for days on end? Maybe I'll try harder to be entertaining tomorrow.

I'm going now. T-back bra or not, my shoulder hurts.

2 comments:

smudgers said...

Cute cat! :P

Sparroweye said...

If the shoulder starts feeling stiff, keep it well exercised. Not excessive, but bend over and make circle with your hurt arm. I wish someone had told me this when I fell on my shoulder, as then I might not have ended up with a frozen shoulder.And in rehab for 2months.

Related Posts with Thumbnails