Tuesday 12 February 2008

There.

New pointless photo.

Worth the wait?

I doubt it.

----------

Apparently the highway's back to green again (well, not literally green. I just mean green as in safe, according to the AMA road report) so I should be hitting the road back to my own place before the next dump of snow.

Next dump of snow, yes. Typical Alberta winter: we go most of the season bemoaning the lack of snow cover for the plants and the various creatures that depend on subnivean spaces (oh, google it yourself. I'm not in the mood), and then just as we're starting to think that maybe spring might be somewhere in the not-excruciatingly-distant future we get the whole winter's snow load in a week.

It sucks if you're me. Winter makes me cranky, remember.

Ah well, cranky or not I should go get my stuff packed. I'm already a day later than I planned to be, and unfortunately the newsletter isn't going to finish itself. Wheat, I may not be in today (couple of other things need taking care of), but I'll definitely be plugging away again tomorrow.

It'll give me a different reason to be cranky, if nothing else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails