Sunday 17 February 2008

Um...?

I'm not in the mood for a photo today. Click on the graphic for the rest of the gif. Blogger seems to be a little weird about displaying it, and I can't be bothered to figure out why.

Actually, I'm kind of in a pissy meh mood altogether, and for no real reason.

Ok, there's a bit of a reason. But it's none of your business.

So...

(See post title)

Well, for anyone interested I could say that if you go out after... oh, about nine or so at night in the next while you should be able to see Mars in the southwest (in Taurus) and Saturn in the east (in Leo).

It's a twofer.

And last night for the first time in pretty much ever the sky was clear enough that my group was able to see them both. My run of cloudy skies on program days is officially over, I guess.

I don't know what to do with myself now.

I have no blather either, if you haven't already caught that part.






Going now, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails