Thursday 25 October 2007

Another pointless dragonfly

There are still so many more of these shots. I must have spent way too much time chasing down meadowhawks when they were in season.

They're not now, in case anyone wondered.

I'm not sure how much you're going to get out of me today. I've been working on newsletter stuff, and that's always a good excuse to say that my brain has turned to polenta.

Yes, polenta.

I'm feeling a bit corny, you see.

Actually, what I'm mostly feeling is tired. IS ANYONE SURPRISED AT THIS POINT? If you are, you haven't been paying attention.

Four o'clock this morning was a very nice hour, though.

----------

Wheat's been out of the office this morning, and there's been some serious chair dancing going on in his absence. Not that I don't do it when he's here (I'm kind of shameless that way), but when he's here I don't usually keep the 60s R&B going all morning.

I'm not saying that Wheat doesn't like 60s R&B. In fact, I'm pretty sure he does.

It's just that 60s R&B almost inevitably leads to chair dancing for me, and I imagine that it's incredibly difficult to try to get anything done when the idiot at the other desk is doing the mashed potato and the swivel chair twist.

Ok, so maybe I don't full-on mashed potato.

I have been known to do the swim, though.




I haven't been sleeping much lately. Did I mention?

Anyway, this brings us to the end of yet another pointless post. Fun, wasn't it? If nothing else, you have to agree that the blog's been living up to its title lately.

Hey, it's the Four Tops! Everybody dance!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails