Tuesday 23 October 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

Just to remind everyone that I still exist.

Or maybe just to remind me.

Sleep hasn't been going so well the past couple of days (Sunday night? No sleep. That's right, no sleep all effing night. I was thrilled). Yesterday I stayed home to avoid being a danger to the world at large. Today I managed to be semi-productive for the morning, but I've hit the point where I can feel the shutdown starting. I'm planning on taking the hint and heading home pretty soon.

With my luck, I'll fall asleep this afternoon and end up wide awake at three in the morning. Yay insomnia. You rock.

Or suck. I always get those two mixed up.

Anyway, I'll leave it to the t.v. club to get their wine gums in order for tomorrow. As for me, don't think that my current lack of functioning brain will result in the unforgivable missing of an episode. Ain't going to happen.

If nothing else, it's why god created pvrs.

I love my pvr, but that sounds like it might be a good subject for a day when my head is actually working. Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails