Monday 22 October 2007

So ... it's Fall and that usually makes me feel like running away


... so you get a photo of Alcatraz. I understand it's fairly remote and quiet. Oh and it's a real photo yes as the marital unit was just there. In the U.S. on business, that is; not actually being held there.

Anyway, it's Fall on the calendar but Summer in our hearts as the temperatures confirm an all-too-warm planet.

It's to go up to 25 C today and the bulbs in the garden out front are totally confused, what with the little purple things I can't think of the name of poking little shoots above ground.
Oh go back and read that again. I'm sure there's English in there somewhere.

I don't see any vegetation at Alcatraz, though. Maybe it's just too long a shot. I'm sure that's it, yeh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails