Tuesday 9 October 2007

I really have no idea

What kind of ladybird this is, I mean. I'll look it up in my ladybird book (yes, I have a ladybird book. And shut up, world. I'm a naturalist. I'm allowed to have a ladybird book) after I've posted this.

It looks pretty lonely, though. The ladybird. It wasn't lonely since the house was well decorated with them, but it looks it.

I also really have no idea what to post about today. I've had another one of those sleep-deprived nights, and while I managed to keep the energy level artificially up during my morning program, I seem to be sinking now. Quickly.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich? The whole tryptophan thing's a bit overblown, but if I can blame lunch for the fact that I'd like to do a faceplant on the desk and have a bit of a snore, then I'm all for it.






Sorry. I was just debating with myself as to whether anyone would notice if I did take a nap. It sounds awfully tempting.

It'll never happen, but it does sound tempting.

Anyway, I've pretty obviously got nothing. I suppose I'll just remind the t.v. club that even though it feels like Monday it's NOT, and that I bought the wine gums last week so it's not my turn tomorrow.





If anyone wants me, I'll be curled up in the corner over there.

2 comments:

deeol said...

Hippodamia tredecimpunctata tibialis. Thirteen-spot ladybird.

I knew you'd be wondering.

Sparroweye said...

I would have never known. I have a strange bug on my daisy that I am wondering about. It is ugly.........

Related Posts with Thumbnails