Monday 29 October 2007

I need a brick

A well-aimed brick. Either that or a week off.

I'm not likely to get a brick or a week off, though. Not for a little while, anyway.

That sort of sucks.

----------

The state of the non-sleep is still non-sleep (which also sort of sucks, because the weekend actually wasn't too bad for that). As a result, the state of the blog post will be a non-post. I just don't feel like putting in the effort it would require to actually think. And it doesn't seem right to ask the Toronto office to step in, since she's in the state of being cold and cranky.

I can relate to cold and cranky.

So, no post worth reading today. Let me see if I can point you to something interesting to fill in the time before I say I have nothing again tomorrow... ah, here we go. Appropriate somehow, seeing as I'm currently neither under way nor under weigh.

Later, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails