Wednesday 17 October 2007

Ointless photo of the day:

Yes, apparently today's photo is lacking oint.

I don't know either.

It's what my fingers wanted to type, though, so I figured I'd just let them have their way. It's easier than arguing.

Arguing with your own fingers is probably ointless too.

----------

My two fans will notice that today's ointlessness is a few hours late. That's because I'm also a few hours late, but very much on purpose. I'm acting as a cub wrangler of sorts tonight (read that as: I have an evening program), so I took the morning off to keep from working unnecessary overtime.

There are a few problems with taking the morning off if you're me.

If you do happen to be me, then we probably should have a serious talk at some point. It might be somewhat uncomfortable if you're me and I'm me and we accidentally end up in the same place at the same time one day.

The first problem is that when I have time off I enjoy it. It reminds me that I'm not usually working full-time in October. Enjoying a morning off makes it very very VERY hard to convince myself that I have to go in to work at all.

The second problem is that I'll be here as everyone else leaves. I hate that. It brings out the five-year-old in me.

Or on second thought, maybe it's the twelve-year-old that gets brought out. I feel like I'm being forced to stay after class when I'm here watching everyone else leave for the night. And it's the leaving part that does it. I have no trouble at all coming here for an evening program when everyone's already left, but if I'm here when the rest of the workforce is in the process of taking off then it's JUST NOT FAIR that I can't go as well.

It isn't fair, you know.

And it makes me want to pout instead of blogging.

Or at least have something to eat.




Hmm. Maybe I could pout AND have something to eat. Today's fare isn't exactly inspiring since I didn't feel like packing a lunch to eat as a supper, so that should add to the pout nicely.

I think I'll do that, then.

You can too, if you want. Ointless childishness loves company.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails