Monday 1 October 2007

And here it is, Monday ... again ... already

So we're in the path of the southern-bound migration and what do I get? A photo of three when there were literally hundreds of the critters in the trees in the woods. The trick is to catch them when the sun decides to show itself jussssst so; otherwise, they just appear to be leaves having changed colour. And before you say anything (go ahead - say something - can't hear you anyhow) I'm not patient enough lately to wait for the sun to show itself at its own whim. I want things NOW. So YOU get three, yes.

Did I mention it's Monday? Today has become my come hell or high water the contents of my closets are going to be sorted and either tossed or put in their place day. Hey, wait. Wouldn't it be nice if all of life were like that - tossed or put in its place. But I dream.

Anyyyyway, since apparently I actually have to force myself into it, the closets have all been emptied and the mound placed on the love-seat behind me. Why, you may wonder. Even if you're not wondering, I have space to fill in this little box so you get an explanation: clutter drives me mad and if I pass the mound enough times, it will force me to actually do something about it. Sad, isn't it, when you have to trick yourself to act or be put in the corner for being naughty.

I wonder how long my Self would make me stand there. I'll let you know, if it comes to that.

Oh and the one label was chosen only to see if you ever pay attention to them.

2 comments:

deeol said...

But... but... I had a post today. Really. It was going to be about that stupid Carrie Underwood fun-with-property-damage song that I couldn't get out of my head this morning to the point where I finally had to start singing Wade in the Water to myself over and over to disrupt the pattern and why the h-e-double-hockey-sticks would I get a country song stuck in my head when I don't even like country music in the first place and...

Um, yeah.

Nice butterflies.

They must use really tiny knives to stab Wheat in the shins?

smudgers said...

I was so traumatized by letting you down before in not posting, you see, that I .... well, no. Who'd believe that.

I just got here first.

And you'd think they'd use spoons really, considering.

Related Posts with Thumbnails