Sunday 21 October 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

There's something wrong with a person who sees a moth sitting beside a kenilworth ivy tendril and automatically thinks "those lines would make a good photograph."

I know.

I still think it looks nice, though.

I have a weird thing for line and shape, I suppose. Three quarters of the time I don't really care what I'm taking photos of when I'm looking for things to post on the blog. I take photos of flowers because they have aesthetically pleasing lines. I take photos of insects in flowers because the shapes give added interest.

I take photos of spiders because I like spiders.

Incidentally, what do you people think of skinks?

No reason.






Ok, some reason. Not a terribly important one, however.

I don't have anything today. Can you tell?

I think I wasted too much time yesterday trying to choose a new colour scheme for the other place. Burned myself out a bit, maybe. I'm liking the new colours so far, if I do say so myself. Green makes more sense for "shrubbery" than purple ever did.

Might be time for this blog to have its colours done again as well, you know. How does blood red strike you?

It'll have to wait for another weekend at this point anyway.





Get a feeling I'm done with this post? Me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i appreciate skinks! watching a skink will give me something to do when 'lost puppy syndrome' kicks in at the office

Sparroweye said...

I have a new puppy. Sadly, it came to me by default. Someone died.
Ten months old. full of spunk.
I love that purple flower. he is my
lap while i fry to tyoe this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66013135@N00/sets/72157602551635826/

Related Posts with Thumbnails