Friday 12 October 2007

Ich habe nichts

And no, I don't speak German. I just got tired of typing that phrase in English, that's all.

It's too much of a recurring theme around here.

I do have nothing, though. I've been a little wordy in the past couple of days (I really have no idea why), and I think that maybe my brain's wanting a break. My two fans know that I'm very bipolar when it comes to verbage (and yes, I do realise that verbage is a neologism and that the snootier fraction of my two fans won't be happy to see it here. Too bad. My house, my rules). Either the floodgates open and the nonsense comes pouring out to the point where it could knock down anything in its path, or I'm typing YET AGAIN that I've got nothing.

It wouldn't be so bad to have a middle ground, but apparently I'm too busy pushing that rock up the hill to notice if there even is any.

Ah well. There's a reason for the pointless in this blog's title.





I'm it.

And on that note... wait, no. Let's end on a nicer note. Or at least a more tuneful one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails