Sunday 21 December 2008

And a lovely "good morning" to you


And I thought yesterday's photo was a tad fuzzy, having come from my phone and all. Well this one takes the cake.
(and what a silly phrase that is but I'm guessing it has very real roots somewhere and I'm equally sure the OLF will provide).

Annnnyway, I feel this is worth posting because of all of the auras around everything. It looks like I totally intended all of it but we know, don't we.

This is on the far side of where the pups and I go walking and yes, Virginia, that is one big sheet of ice in the foreground but again with the auras, it's pretty. Gotta love those clouds.

And so. Let's see.
Nope, got nothin' else. It's cold and the snow we've received thus far in only December has begun breaking records.

You can see from the date at the top of this post it's only the 21st of the month and we have several months of winter left, yes?

Let's just hope the photos continue to be pretty and inspire happy thoughts to type. Oh lordy, let's just hope.


And I really did have an actual topic in mind when I sat down. It hasn't been encrypted for you to find, no. Clearly I'm just not caffeinated enough. Maybe tomorrow then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails