Sunday 28 December 2008

Pointless photo of snow

As forewarned.

It might be about all you get today, too. Getting a full night's sleep around here is pretty much impossible because of the dog (who's on her way out, as I think I mentioned at some point. Unfortunately for all of us -- the dog included -- she's taking her own bloody time about it), and last night's sleep was much, much less than full.

In fact, I'm kind of floaty right now. It wouldn't be entirely unpleasant, really, but I'd kind of like to be functional as well.

So not happening.

Ah well. Tomorrow then. And after that (depending on when I get my behind in gear to get back to my own place) I'll probably be disappearing for a day or several again.





On purpose this time, at least. Disappearing isn't such a bad thing when you actually plan it beforehand.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails