Tuesday 9 December 2008

Planetarium-head

This won't be much of anything today, and for a couple of very valid reasons. The first would be that I'm currently typing one-handed because the other hand is holding a piece of lemon poppy seed loaf (Christmas baking comes to the rescue for the otherwise lunchless. Not my baking, by the way. I've forgone any of that until I get over this ENDLESS cold. Didn't figure that infected cookies spelled Joy to the World). The second? See post title.

Yep, I'm doing planetarium shows today, and for anyone new to the program that statement should be read as an indicator of lack of usable brain. Nothing wrong with planetarium shows, of course (although it would have been nice if it wasn't so soon after the whole neck thing), but working in a blow-up tent with the constant presence of blower-fan noise tends to suck your mind out through your nostrils.

Or something.

All I know is that I find it hard to have much in the way of cognition after a couple of planetarium shows.

Bet that gives a lot of confidence to those who are paying me to do planetarium shows....

Anyway.

I still want to talk about bubbles at some point (see? I haven't forgotten), but I don't think today's the day for it.

All I really have in my lack-of-mind today is the fact that I truly and heartily despise -- no, loathe -- winter, and no doubt you'll be hearing enough of that from me as the winter continues so I won't bother with it at the moment.

Hmmm.

Remember when I used to be interesting?





Neither do I, come to think of it.

But then, I am suffering from planetarium-head.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails