Monday 8 December 2008

Augh

Yeah, I disappeared. Again. It wasn't planned, though.

Stupid stupid STUPID neck had me laid out (literally. Laid out on the bed was the general position) for the past few days, and it's not great even now. I'm more mobile, but I can already tell that tonight's just-from-being-in-an-upright-position headache will be great.

I'd ask what next, but really? I'm not sure I want to know.

Anyway, I could go on about how odd it is that when I'm not able to sit around the apartment doing nothing I miss it to the point of neurosis but when I'm forced to sit (erm, lie) around the apartment doing nothing I'm frustrated to the point of suicide (well, near-suicide), but I have work stuff to get to so I'll leave off for now.

I'd hit my head against the desk, but by now I'm afraid the damned thing might fall off.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails