Monday 29 December 2008

More snow

Quick question, because I really should get some lunch soon: how important do you suppose it is to have a "secure" birth certificate?

We have them in this province now, but to get a new-style version (assuming that you're not a brand new baby, of course) you have to apply for one. They have some twenty security features, apparently, which is some twenty more than my current certificate.

It also costs $20, because Whomever help us if there was anything from the Alberta government that didn't cost $20.

So, do I need a secure birth certificate? Will anyone care if I have a secure certificate? Will anyone even notice if I have a secure certificate?

Will it make any different to the certificate as it hides in its non-secure hidey hole (no, I'm not going to tell you where the hidey hole is) to know that even if it's in a non-secure hidey hole it is, in itself, fairly secure?

Do you think that if I paid the government $20 they could make me more secure?





Do you think that if I paid the government $20 they could make me slightly less neurotic?








Neither do I, sadly.

Ah well.

Off to find something to eat now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails