Saturday 20 December 2008

Hard to believe, isn't it



What's hard to believe, you may wonder. Apparently I take enough pictures of this sort that when I tried to save this one and began the file name with "fungus" the little alien inside my computer said "files with those names already exist". For the record, I wasn't that geeky when it came to this type of thing until I met .... her.

Oh don't get me wrong. The subjects of my photography have always been geeky, just not fungus and spider geeky... necessarily.

Man, I'm glad I cleared that up.

Sorry about the noise in the above shot. It was actually taken with my phone and transferred here. When you hear me muse how that is even possible, it's clear the manufacturers of electronics and gadgets are making me feel like a geezer as well as a geek.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails