Saturday 13 December 2008

And so this is Christmas


Well if the ear worm is now in your .. erm, ear ... my job here is done. What are subject lines for anyway.


I'm sure if you've been paying attention, on this blog subject lines actually mean very little. And being only second banana here, I wouldn't want to stray outside the box.


Well, you know, if you look at this thing from where I'm sitting, it's actually a rectangle, not a box exactly and ...



Oh never mind. My mind wandered and clearly has taken a slight shift somewhere and veered off the road.


Enjoy the out-of-doors ornaments then. They're from last year (and cheap yes) so the finish on them isn't all it originally was but in the sun they shine and sparkle and shimmer and at this time of year - winter - that, my friend, is what it's all about to lift the spirit. The magpie in me wants sparkly, shimmering things surrounding me.
Or you could send gem stones. I do like gem stones.



This concludes today's installment of free association.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails