Monday 1 December 2008

Another rose

Yeah, I need to get out and take some new photos. I'm not so enthusiastic about that, though. This time of year is very boring overall. Pictorially speaking, I mean.

So, this'll be short and not for the usual whingified reasons. Ok, maybe one of the usual reasons. Remember how I said that sleep helps? Well, maybe you can tell me why my brain doesn't seem to understand that concept.

Last night I told myself that this week I have to get the ol' life back on track. Go to work, actually work, take better care of myself... yep, I was completely in resolution mode.

Or at least Conscious Me was.

Subconscious Me?

Decided it would be great to stay up until 3 am.

FOR NO REASON.

Shut up, Subconscious Me.

So now I'm too tired to function (because, naturally, I woke up at 6 am. Subconscious Me may have been having a late-night party, but Conscious Me has a pretty insistent alarm clock). I did make it in to work (obviously, if I'm posting on the blog), I've managed about an hour and a half of work-related-type things, but now I'm done.

Done done done. Head's going to be contacting desk soon if I'm not careful.





Ah well. I guess I can pretend that tomorrow's Monday and try this all over again, right?

Next time I think I'll leave Subconscious Me at home, though.





Gah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails