Sunday 27 May 2007

And he walks with me and he talks with me ...


.... no, no, no, not the hymn, silly people; the snail the camera failed to capture. Well, okay, so one cannot blame an inanimate object for one's own failings. Well I could .... okay, and have ....

As you gathered, I meant to plunk the snail's shell with all those pretty striations off to the side to make the photo slightly imperfect which is a new hobby - but plain and simple, I goofed. Goofed at making it imperfect yes.

What you get instead: Columbine. These are supposed to be found in woodlands, meadows, that sort of thing and apparently also in my backyard. In abundance.


As to today: well it's misting as opposed to out-and-out raining. I prefer a good solid rain as it matches my personality; my comfort level of feeling all cozy and cocooned on the couch, under a throw whilst reading the morning paper and having that first dose of jet fuel by intravenous. Of course, I also have been known to settle on said couch just to mock the rest of the world who must go out in all sorts of weather.


Enjoy the pretty flowers. You could have gotten a photo of the pups in their new plastic baby pool instead you know. Yep, Mr. Turtle® bit the dust; or rather, Duchess dug at the plug on the side of Mr. Turtle.


I'm not even going to take this opportunity to whine about having to walk two dogs through the muck that is still springtime in the woods and park. Nope, not me. No whining here.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Those columbine are gorgeous. I have hollyhocks. I love flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails