Thursday 17 May 2007

Later that same day...

I'm taking a whinge break.

Whinge, yes.

You've been warned.

----------

It's not fun walking with a limp, in case you've wondered. It throws your gait off, and anything that does that is going to cause more problems. And more problems.

And more pain.

Pain. Ah, pain. I haven't whined about pain for a little while now. I have pain every day, you know. I haven't been able to walk without pain since I was in junior high school. I've said before (probably on the old blog) that I'm largely able to deal with it, but it's still there. Every damned day. Some days are better than others, but there's no such thing as a day without pain.

Having pain every day gets old in a hurry. It's like constantly hearing your neighbour's stereo through a thin apartment wall (that gets old in a hurry too. Just ask the voice of experience). Sure, the music itself might not be too irritating, but the fact that you can't do anything about it besides banging on the wall is enormously frustrating.

Unfortunately for me, I'm not likely to wake up one morning and find that my pain has found itself another apartment.

I'm stuck with this, and on my worst days (note that I say on my worst days. I'm not like that all the time, thank god) I start to feel like life is nothing but pain. And despite what some movies will tell you, life is most decidedly not pain. Or at least it shouldn't be.

And no, I'm not selling something.

I'm just in pain, that's all.

As usual.

----------

On a lighter note, I was group-groped by Grade One students today. They were a very... physical class, and I'm a very short person. The combination makes boob-height just a leetle too convenient for some of the grabbier kids.

Don't worry, though. I most decidedly didn't enjoy it.





My job is weird. Have you ever noticed that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is House looking for a body double?

(Sympathy? Would you know what to do with it?)


Ugh, I messed up! If you get this multiple times, it's because I'm an idiot - but you can blame my PC if you like! You can blame your PC if you think mine would be offended, however, I'm not sure how yours would take that! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails