Monday 21 May 2007

Okay, this time I have the headache ....


... and far too many captions running around in this head with too little space to type. Well what I mean of course is typing them here on the page, not in my head ... but you knew that.

You did know that's what I meant.

Of course you knew that.


So OLF likes tulips, hence a tulip she shall get. Sadly this one is a bit of an exhibitionist and has come out with her pistil up.

Oh, man, do I have a headache and oh, man is it time to stop typing. So I will.

Right now.

Erm.... right now .....


Now ......


When you click on this photo, I dare you not to share in the illusion of a spider on its back, little leggies appearing to be flailing. And heck failing that, you can just enjoy what appears to be a flower with a mirror image of itself.

Okay, now I stop.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Oh yes, I do see it. I have hollyhocks, I have hollyhocks, I have hollyhocks. Sorry, I am just giddy with hollyhock love. Only been trying to get flowers here for 13 years. And the last baby owl left. Took down the house. See ya next year screech owls. Click on my photo. Hollyhocks. Yeah.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails