Thursday 24 May 2007

Before the weather report from the Alberta office

Isn't this pretty? When you look closer at the right side of the plant, you will indeed see the outline of the cactus part of this Spring Cactus for which I'm certain the OLF would have an official scientific name.

And this plant came from that overwhelmingly annoying yet financially successful conglomerate currently taking over the world. Who'd a thought.

Come to think of it, I wonder if its flowers go back into tiny budlettes (is so a word) at night because it's embarrassed about its origins.

I just know the following information will keep you on the edge of your collective seats: I have been informed that there is a tree up the road which is presently being devoured by caterpillars; that is
the leaf-munching kind not the earth-moving kind.

Of course photos need to be taken of this. Oh, they do so.

Enjoy the plant. Especially she who has tales to tell ... if her computer works later on.

2 comments:

deeol said...

Rhipsalidopsis gaertneri. You're welcome.

Am I allowed to be too snitty to want to tell anyone about what's going on here today?

smudgers said...

You think I'm going to argue with you when you put the question like that? Oh pshaw I say. Pshaw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails