Monday 14 May 2007

Pointless thought of the day:

What would you do if you found out that your life had a definite expiration date?

I should explain, shouldn't I? I'd hate to have my two fans thinking that I know my own expiration date.

I had to buy some crickets for the animals (real animals, not coworkers) here at work today. Packaged crickets from the pet store have a best before date on them. That's got to be a real sucks to be you situation right there, don't you think?

Apparently the crickets I bought are now happy enough in the cricket jar that they're favouring us with a few musical numbers. They'd better be careful about that, though. It doesn't take too much cricket opera before their best before date gets bumped up a little bit...

----------

Today's pointless ladybird photo is funny to me because of its accidental guest star. I swear -- I really mean it, too -- that I did not notice the spider to the right when I took the shot.

Bonus spider.

Cool.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

And surely you were focusing on that ladybird? but the spider is quite
sharp. My ginger bloomed that has never bloomed. Awesome year for me.
Owls, blooming things that never bloomed. The best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails