Friday 25 May 2007

A TULIP

A tulip in protest, I guess. The snow's mostly gone now, though, just like I said it would be.

I don't have a lot to say at the moment. My neck (yeah, I called that one yesterday too) is to the point of the day where gravity's taking its toll. For anyone who's never had neck problems, it's very possible to start out a morning feeling nothing more than a bit twinge-y but then find yourself getting sorer and sorer throughout the day as things compress and the muscles overreact.

Ah yes. One more thing to add to the pain list.

Speaking of the pain list, if any of my comments make the local paper (interview comments, I should say. Not blog comments. I don't think the local paper covers my blog. Well, it might if you unfolded the whole thing and spread it out...) I just want everyone to be proud of me for not once using the word SEPTIC. And no, I'm not going to explain that. Those who know, know.

Anyway. I'm keeping this short and heading for the acetaminophen. I'd sooner be heading for something a bit stronger, but apparently they expect me to be functional at work.




Who knew?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails