Thursday 31 May 2007

Ditto

About the no time comment from yesterday, I mean.

Slightly more time today, but not much.

No time tomorrow because I'll be away from the desk all day.

No time on the weekend because I won't be near a computer.

Gee. Sounds like the pressure's on the Toronto office, doesn't it?

*evil grin*

----------

In other news, I like mustard.

Just thought I'd mention it, especially seeing that I haven't exactly had time to think of an actual topic. And when you haven't had time to think of a topic, why not pick the most pointless thing that's currently floating around your brain?

I do like mustard, though. Regular "prepared" mustard, dry mustard, deli-style mustard, honey mustard... it's all good. Dijon doesn't do a whole lot for me, but it'll work. Mustard in general is great. Even on a salad. The right kind of salad, but that should go without saying. Maybe a spinach salad. Yeah, that'd do. And don't knock it till you've tried it, people. Is it any worse than calling Miracle Whip a salad dressing?

This, by the way, is all I've got. I need to get ready for the next program now, so I'm leaving you with nothing but happy mustard thoughts.

May your squeeze-bottle never crust.





See you in a few days.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

I like two pieces of bread and mustard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails