Sunday 27 May 2007

Photo

I'm too lazy to type pointless photo today, so just plain photo it is.

Go on, read it again. I can wait until everyone's done scratching their heads over the logic of that last statement.

Now I'll go on to say that I'm not posting today. Not at length, anyway.



I will say, though, as a completely tangential thought that will appear to come out of nowhere, that if you've ever questioned how dangerous downed powerlines really are... a) you're not terribly smart, and b) you haven't seen the incredible scorch marks on my father's poplars and lilacs.

I probably should have taken photos.

They wouldn't have been pointless photos.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't bother, then. I don't know what to do with non-pointless photos.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Wow... Are they going to come back?
I love lilacs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails